Handpicked tours and customer holiday packages to provide you best in class experience.
Explore the best of the region on our Highlights of Rajasthan tour, soaking up splendid lake palaces, majestic forts, colourful bazaars, and dreamy desert landscapes. After arriving in Delhi, our suggested itinerary takes you to the fairy-tale city of Udaipur, for a two-night stay at the unashamedly opulent Oberoi Udaivilas on the banks of Lake Pichola. In Udaipur, you’ll take in the gargantuan City Palace, shimmering lakes, and the crooked narrow streets of the old city. From Udaipur fly to the Pink City of Jaipur, where the regal Oberoi Rajvilas will be your base whilst exploring highlights such as Amber Fort, the City Palace Museum, and the Hawa Mahal. You’ll also have a day at leisure in Jaipur to hit the colourful markets and emporiums, bursting with rich textiles and unique local handicrafts.
Journey through the Aravalli hills to the Blue City of Jodhpur, for a two-night stay at Raas – a fabulous boutique hotel nestled in the heart of the old city.
Arrive Udaipur and transfer to your hotel.
Set on the shores of Lake Pichola and surrounded by hills, Udaipur grew in complete con-trast to the harsh deserts of the rest of Rajasthan. As capital of the old Mewar State it was the only Rajput stronghold to uphold its Hindu allegiance in the face of Muslim invasion. This fairy – tale city, with its marble palaces and lakes surrounded by a ring of hills, was founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559. The city is dominated by massive City Palace, which overlooks Lake Pichola with its romantic island palaces. Picturesque havelis, ghats and temples line the lake front, with the lively bazaars of the old walled city stretching behind them.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed for half day city tour of Udaipur – visiting the City Palace and Museum. The largest palace complex in India, it is a blend of Mughal and Rajput influences. Read more about the City Palace here http://rajasthanroutestrails.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-guided-tour-through-city-palace.html Also see the 17th century Jagdish temple, drive around the Fatehsagar Lake, and visit the Sahelion ki Bari (the Garden for the Maids of Honour), an ornamental pleasure garden with fountains and marble kiosks. Later visit the Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk Art Museum.
Later in the evening take a boat ride on the 4 km long and 3 km wide Lake Pichola, which is fringed with hills, palaces, havelis, ghats, embankments and temples and offers spectacular views of the city. Visit the Jag Mandir Island with its exquisite Gul Mahal Pavilion.
Overnight at Hotel
UDAIPURAfter breakfastdrive to Jodhpur enroute visiting Ranakpur – which is the largest Jain temple complex in India and dates to the 15th century. The main temple is dedicated to Adinath, the first Tirthankar. Intricate carvings detail mythological figures, patterns and motifs on the walls, pillars and domes. There are 1444 ornately carved marble pillars in the complex and none of them are similar. The beautiful lace-like interiors of the domes are a superb example of western Indian temple style. Surya temple and other Jain temples are side attractions. (Temples open only at 1200 Hrs. Leather belts, footwear, bare legs and black clothing not allowed).
Arrive to the Blue City – Jodhpur and transfer to your hotel.
An oasis in the arid Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Representing this colourful city with shades of blue, Jodhpur has a history that is rich and a present that beckons strongly to the discerning tourist. Forts and palaces, temples and havelis, culture and tradition, spices and fabrics, colour and texture, Jodhpur has them all and in plenty. Situated in Western Rajasthan, Jodhpur has long attracted both the domestic and outside tourist. It not only offers tangibles, in terms of what you can see and buy but also fills one with a sense of history and the splendours of an era gone by. The hospitality of the locals, the demure women, and the colourful turbans -all set against the beloved desert (Marwar) is something to feel, not just see. Every pore of Jodhpur tells its own tales of heroic deeds that made legends out of kings and soldiers, romances that continue to warm the heart and a time when epics were lived out on the streets by everyday man.
Visit Sardar Bazaar and Clock Tower markets where you can see the vegetable, spice, Indian sweets, and textile and silver markets. These colourful markets with tiny shops dot the narrow lanes replete with woodcarvings, wrought iron, lacquer work, silver and ivory ornamentation and leather handicrafts.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed for half day city tour of Jodhpur. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. The palace apartments like Sukh Mahal, Phool Mahal, and Sheesh Mahal etc are beautifully decorated and house Jewellery, costumes, armoury, palanquins, howdahs and other remnants of the past. See the Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble memorial to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II built in 1899. Later the royal crematorium and three other cenotaphs were also built here. Also visit Sardar Bazaar and Clock Tower markets where you can see the vegetable, spice, Indian sweets, and textile and silver markets. These colourful markets with tiny shops dot the narrow lanes replete with woodcarvings, wrought iron, lacquer work, silver and ivory ornamentation and leather handicrafts.
Later in time transfer to Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train for onward journey to your next destination.
• 03 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
• Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
• Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
• All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
• All transfers, city tours and transport services by air conditioned All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
• Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
• MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide.
• Camel Ride on Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer.
• Jeep Safari in Jodhpur.
• Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
• Optional Tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
• International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
• Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
• KINDLY NOTE FOR THE SAFETY & SECURITY OF OUR GUESTS, WE DON’T ALLOW DRIVING AT NIGHT, HENCE REQUEST GUESTS TO LEAVE IN TIME SO THEY CAN REACH NEXT DESTINATION BEFORE 2000 HRS.
• In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
• Above rates are Nett non commissionable.
• Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates are based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not being available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
THE IMPORTANT POINTS: Kindly refer to the crucial info while planning your trip. Go to this link : http://rajasthanroutestrails.com/crucial-info.html