Get the real taste of the Nizam’s culture in Hyderabad. The city has a fast-paced lifestyle, buzzing cafes, and growing population. Hyderabad is one of the best places to visit where travelers can look forward to having a great time and exploring the Nizam culture.
Chowmahalla Palace Hyderabad
HYDERABAD (5th Largest City in India), the capital city of Telangana State (3rd Largest State in India).
Ruled by the Qutub Shahis, the city has a history of nearly 400 years. The capital Bhagyanagar was named after a royal beloved Bhagyamati, who later as the wife of Quli Qutub Shah became Hyder Mahal and thus was born Hyderabad.
Morning Pick up from Hyderabad Railway Station / Airport, transfer to Hotel. After lunch, depart for local visits
Birla Mandir - 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill.
Birla Planetarium - Developed with technological assistance from Japan with the cosmic presentation of international standards. A most attractive feature is the Sky Show.
Birla Science Museum - showcases many sections, each dedicated to a specific field - Interactive Science Section, NRSA, Dinosaurium, etc.Lumbini Park - Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Must watch - Laser Show and Musical fountain show in the evenings. Boating at Hussain Sagar lake not to be missed.
NTR Gardens - Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, car cafes, machan Restaurant- just a few attractions of NTR Gardens.
Necklace Road - Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park, fine dining restaurants and eateries offering Indian to Chinese.
After Breakfast, proceed to visit primary tourist place of Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City. Full day would be nearly sufficient at Ramoji Film City.
Ramoji Film City - One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. The captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of film-makers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular choice of tourists.
Golconda Fort - First built by Kakatiya dynasty later developed by Qutub Shahi Kings. Attractions- sound and light show in night; Water supply system, 'Rahban' cannon, Ramdas’ prison. (You can also view our team created video on Golconda Fort here). It would take at least half day here..
Qutub Shahi Tombs - One of the oldest monuments of Hyderabad; tombs of seven Qutub Shahi rulers presenting a beautiful blend of Persian and Indian architectural styles.
Salar Jung Museum - 3rd largest museum in India with 43000 art objects (Indian Art, Far Eastern Art, European Art, Middle Eastern Art, etc.), 9000 manuscripts and 47000 printed books, spread in 38 galleries. Not to be missed- Veiled marble statue of Rebecca, 19th C British Musical Clock, etc.
Chowmahalla Palace - Built in the 18th century during the rule of fifth Nizam, Afzal-ud-Daula, Asaf Jah V, said to resemble Shah Palace of Tehran in Iran in its architectural beauty.
Charminar - Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed QuliQutb Shah in the honour of his wife Bhagmati. Also known as known as ‘Arc de Triomphe of the East’
Mecca Masjid – constructed by Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah in 1614; one of the largest mosques in the world. To see- Belgian crystal chandeliers, intricately designed arches, tombs to asif shah dynasty.
Lad Bazaar – Evening shopping can be done here.. popular bangles and pearl market, since the time of Nizams. Offers a living heritage of the city
The morning after breakfast, depart for full day sightseeing to take a tour to Snow World (optional ) or you can take a day of Leisure on your own. Evening back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Morning after Breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Depending on your departure time, if time permits, we can recommend few more tourism places. Drop at Hyderabad Railway Station / Hyderabad Bus Station/Airport for your return journey.
• GST 5%
• MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide.
• Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
• Optional Tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
• The expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
• International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as roadblocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
• Check-In time is 1400 hrs& Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
• KINDLY NOTE FOR THE SAFETY & SECURITY OF OUR GUESTS, WE DON’T ALLOW DRIVING AT NIGHT, HENCE REQUEST GUESTS TO LEAVE IN TIME SO THEY CAN REACH NEXT DESTINATION BEFORE 2000 HRS.
• In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
• Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates are based on the usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However, in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not being available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.