Handpicked tours and customer holiday packages to provide you best in class experience.
Exquisite Gul Mahal Pavilion, half day city tour of Udaipur, City Palace and Museum, Sahelion ki Bari, Juna Mahal, Chittorgarh fort, Keerti Stambh, Victory tower or Vijay Stambh, Rani Padmini’s Palace, Rana Kumbha’s Palace.
Tribes are very mysterious; everything about them is still unexplored and unspoiled. This research paper
highlights potential for the promotion of tribal tourism and various tribes inhabiting in these tribal areas.
Arrive Udaipur and transfer to your hotel.
Set on the shores of Lake Pichola and surrounded by hills, Udaipur grew in complete con-trast to the harsh deserts of the rest of Rajasthan. As capital of the old Mewar State it was the only Rajput stronghold to uphold its Hindu allegiance in the face of Muslim invasion. This fairy – tale city, with its marble palaces and lakes surrounded by a ring of hills, was founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559. The city is dominated by massive City Palace, which overlooks Lake Pichola with its romantic island palaces. Picturesque havelis, ghats and temples line the lake front, with the lively bazaars of the old walled city stretching behind them.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed for half day city tour of Udaipur – visiting the City Palace and Museum. The largest palace complex in India, it is a blend of Mughal and Rajput influences. Also, see the 17th century Jagdish temple, drive around the Fatehsagar Lake, and visit the Sahelion ki Bari (the Garden for the Maids of Honour), an ornamental pleasure garden with fountains and marble kiosks. Later visit the Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk Art Museum.
Later in the evening take a boat ride on the 4 km long and 3 km wide Lake Pichola, which is fringed with hills, palaces, havelis, ghats, embankments and temples and offers spectacular views of the city. Visit the Jag Mandir Island with its exquisite Gul Mahal Pavilion.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Dungarpur; Arrive Dungarpur and transfer to your hotel.
Dungarpur, situated in the foothills of the Aravalli hills is a naturally beautiful city. Dun-garpur, is located in the far south of Rajasthan state in India. Dungarpur was founded in 1282AD by Rawal Veer Singh Dev. At the time of inception Dungarpur was popularly known as 'Dungar na Gharan', because in local Vagdi language 'dungra' means small hills. In 1358AD Rawal Dungrsinah renamed 'Dungar na Gharan' to Dungarpur. Dungarpur is not only naturally beautiful, but also boasts of marvellous historical architecture. Gaipsagar Lake situated in heart of the city adds charm and beauty to this place.
Visit Juna Mahal which is situated on the foothills of Dhanmata hillock in Dungarpur. It's a beautiful seven hundred years old monument adorned in breath taking paintings and splendid construction style. Juna Mahal is also known as "Bada Mahal" (Big Palace) or "Purana Mahal" (Old Palace).
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Chittorgarh; Arrive Chittorgarh and transfer to your hotel.
Chittorgarh, said to have been originally built by Bhim, one of the Pandavas. Though de-serted now, impressive reminders of its grandeur still stand. See Rana Kumbha’s palace and Fateh Prakash palace. Visit the 37 m high Jaya Stambh (Tower of Victory) built by Rana Kumbha to commemorate his victory over Khiljis of Malwa in 1440.Also see the 22 m high Keerti Stambh or Tower of Fame, dedicated to Adinath and decorated with figures of various Jain tirthankars.
The entrance of the Chittorgarh is highly attractive with seven huge entries, namely Bhairon Pol, Lakshman Pol, Padan Pol, Hanuman Pol, Jorla Pol, Ganesh Pol and the main royal gate known as Ram Pol. Major attractions in Chittorgarh include the amazing Chittorgarh fort, Keerti Stambh, Victory tower or Vijay Stambh, Rani Padmini’s Palace, Rana Kumbha’s Palace and many beautiful imposing temples of great past. Read more about Chittorgarh here http://rajasthanroutestrails.blogspot.com/2018/05/spellbinding-chittorgarh.html
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Udaipur; Arrive Udaipur and in time transfer to Udaipur Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train for onward journey to your next destination.
• 04 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
• Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
• Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
• All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
• All transfers, city tours and transport services by air conditioned All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
• Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
• MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide.
• Boat ride in Udaipur.
• Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
• Optional Tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
• International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
• Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
• KINDLY NOTE FOR THE SAFETY & SECURITY OF OUR GUESTS, WE DON’T ALLOW DRIVING AT NIGHT, HENCE REQUEST GUESTS TO LEAVE IN TIME SO THEY CAN REACH NEXT DESTINATION BEFORE 2000 HRS.
• In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
• Above rates are Nett non commissionable.
• Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates are based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not being available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.