Port Blair is a popular tourist destination and it is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.The city is popular for the infamous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was once a prison where many freedom fighters and people of other nationals were imprisoned. Explore Port Blair with FlyinGroups.
Mount Harriet And Madhuban
Discover the beautiful Andaman Islands, which were shrouded in the mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility.
A paragon of beauty, Andamans and Nicobar islands present a landscape of scenic and picturesque extravaganza, Shimmering like emeralds.
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands consists of 572 emerald Islands, only 36 of which are inhabited.
Long fabled among travellers for its gorgeous beaches, underwater wonders and primeval location in the middle of nowhere, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are still the ideal place to get away from it all
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch we will proceed to show you Corbyn’s Cove beach the only beach in city of Port Blair. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Departure by ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return back to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Please note :- *No Vehicle provided to Radhanagar beach for the guests staying at TSG Blue & Barefoot, as its walkable distance.
Optional Excursion to Elephant Beach. Energetic beach destination offering swimming, snorkeling, speed boats & banana boat rides. Overnight At Havelock
Check out in the morning. Return from Havelock Island in the morning/evening by ferry and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. Ferry takes 2.5 hrs to cover the distance. Drop to Port Blair Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
(Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management)
Depart at 0900hrs from Water Sports complex in a boat to see under- water marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay. After North Bay (Note :Water activities at extra cost on direct payment basis subject to operation and availability), After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island* (Wednesday Closed), the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime.The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Evening at Leisure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerising Islands.
• Hotels used in the itinerary and ferries have not been booked yet and will be subject to availability at the time of booking
• Full names and ID proof will be required to initiate ferry bookings
• Current Govt. regulations require all guests to present proof of identity at the time of check-in. This could be a passport (essential for all foreigners), Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card or any other Identity card issued by the Government of India with address proof. Pan Card will not be accepted as Proof of Identity
• Citizens of Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, foreign nationals of Pakistani origin, foreign diplomats, members of the United Nations, International organizations holding diplomatic/official passport and Journalist, Conference/Research Visa holders shall not be issued RAP without approval of Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, prior to entry into Andamans
• All trips, excursions and sailings are subject to clear-weather conditions and subject to operations
• Twin bedded rooms are not available in Andaman. All rooms will be double and co-joined bedded
• You may experience poor to worse mobile and wi-fi connectivity in Andaman Islands
• Prices have been calculated with existing rate of input taxes and may change owing to change in tax structure. Any such hike in taxes shall be chargeable
• Check-in and check-out timings will be as per respective hotels rules
• Please read all the points, terms & conditions carefully, before confirming your trip
• Please do note that we confirm bookings only after receiving full payment, and hence will not be able to hold tentative bookings beyond 24 hours from the time of furnishing the quotation
• To hold the accommodation and other arrangements, please make 50% payment as advance and balance should be paid on or before 30 days prior to tour start date
• Kindly send us the payment details , to include in our confirmation voucher
• Cancellations received 25 days or more before commencement of itinerary: 90% refund, except flights where cancellation charges applied by carrier airline + Rs. 500 per ticket processing charge will be deducted. In itineraries using Sea Shell hotels (Port Blair/Havelock/Neil) 70% refund will be made for cancellations received up to D-25 of the travel start date.
• No refund for flights in case of flight inclusive packages or flights booked under allotment, all such tickets will be non-changeable and non-transferable
• Cancellations or reductions received from 25 days until 16 days prior to commencement of itinerary: No refund for hotel charges and flights. However, 75% of unused transport charges will be refunded for bookings up to 5 persons and in case of groups (6 persons and above), 50% of unused transport charges will be refunded
• No refund for any services / hotels / ferry bookings for travel commencing during peak season 15th December – 20th January, both days inclusive
• No refund for unused nights, early check-outs, missed meals or unused transport services if it occurs during travel
• No refund against ferry tickets, beyond 16 days prior to commencement of travel. Any amendment or cancellation, within 16 days will be charged on actual
• All ferry tickets will be non-changeable and non-transferable.
• No refund for any ferry or weather disruptions before or on travel.
• Kindly note that we do not guarantee the sailing of MV Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise and incase it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag we will not be held liable for the same. Our liability is only to value of the Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise ticket and if any loss or extra payment for extra services needs to made Barefoot will not be liable for it.
• Please note that the charges mentioned are only for the base category and incase the same is not available; we shall try and block the seats in next HIGHER category and the difference for the same has to be paid by guest. We offer to book only the base category in our standard package.